TRE: Teaser TRE: Teaser

Looking forward to it!

Sounds like an interesting movie, although i agree with what Elden said about the trailer.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Really Good :)

But it made me sad..at first it was funny, and then it wasn't anymore.

Reincarnation Reincarnation

Very basic

But good for your first try!

Rizzoli and Isles - The M Rizzoli and Isles - The M

Even though...

I had to play it twice because i missed the painting at the hospital, maybe have a re-do feature or something like that because It's a little frustrating later in the game when you can't finish the game but you can't find what you missed. Literally there's no way you could find it. Yeah, it is kind of dumb to go to the murderers house alone without telling anyone, I'd bring a whole team with me with vests on and guns, but hey, it didn't make the game any less fun. Even though some complain about gameplay that's to easy, or that doesn't have enough depth I enjoyed it. If they wanted to play something harder then they should have played a different game, not EVERYTHING has to be a challenge, you can sit back and relax and play an easy game every now and again.
I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this game and I enjoyed clicking around and putting clues together.

Mystery Walkthrough Mystery Walkthrough

Hmm...

Sure is interesting...You could really build on the story. *hint hint* I love a good mystery game, and i've played almost all the ones i've considered to be good.

Easter Island Mystery Easter Island Mystery

^.^ Cool

I really liked it, especially when it turned all sunny at the end and all the flowers grew.

Apocalypsed Apocalypsed

I don't care what other people say

I really liked it =)

Dancer in The Clouds Dancer in The Clouds

I've been searching for something like this all day!!! I LOVE it.

hanorotu responds:

Thanks! Means a lot!

X.-Assyria-. X.-Assyria-.

Makes me feel victorious

Like I just won the lottery and I'm doing my victory dance.

Sunrise by the lake. Sunrise by the lake.

Peaceful

It's nice and serene looking, reminds me of hikes in the morning and cool, calm rides down the river. A beautiful work of art.

Forest Elf Forest Elf

I like the face as well

It's a different kind of face that you'd normally see, a fresh new thing to look at is always pleasing to the eye.
The green in this is also well done, especially going with the color of her hair.

Dude, see that?! Dude, see that?!

woah!

That's really amazing for MS paint, or at least on my standards. I can't get shit to happen when I try using that program.